May 8, 2007

This is going to be onehellofaweek!

Monday was solely dedicated to completing OR cases. We spent the whole day (6am to 3:30pm) at Ospital ng Maynila. I didn't have breakfast and lunch. To make things worst i forgot to bring drinking water. And since we were assigned at the Operating room, we were not allowed to go out. I was tired, hungry and thirsty! It was almost 3 in the afternoon when we completed our cases. I finally had the chance to drink (LARGE COKE LIGHT!hooray!) at 4:30 in the afternoon. I really get tired after a day in the hospital. Work in the hospital is not only tiring physically but emotionally and mentally as well. We deal with people's lives. One wrong move and your entire career is over.

Tuesday is a back to work day for me. And even before i could call it a day, my manager has already asked me to come in early for the rest of the working week. Meaning i have to be at work by 7:00am and i get to go home at 5:30pm. oh, well.

It's only the second day of the weekbut i feel so tired already. I know that the coming days are going to be hectic as well. My aunt and uncle are arriving from the states tomorrow (yehey, to this!), work will keep me busy till Friday (boohoo!), it's mothers day on Sunday (don't forget to cook up a surprise for your mom's!) and then it's election day on Monday (go out and exercise your right to vote!).

I feel tired, yes. I complain, yes. But i like being busy more than doing nothing. So, bring it on!

No comments: