Apr 4, 2007

In a few hours im off to Baguio. How i wish i could say, im off to boracay. But it's Baguio. I dread the long trip and the traffic though. It has been 8 years or even more since the last time i went to Baguio.

Baguio is where i went for my first horse ride. I remember how scared i was with the horse. weird ko talaga.

My sister told me that we should try the restaurant Oh My Gulay in Baguio. It's a vegetarian restaurant (oh no! im choosy with the veggies that i eat). I have read reviews of the restaurant online and it is highly recommended. Maybe we should try it. Im sure the oldies will love it. I will write a review when i get back.

Im currently watching the local news and it's cold in Baguio (and it's traffic)! I think i will have to bring my jacket. woohoo! now im excited!

****

I watched for the first time last night Philippines next top model. It was funny because if america's next top model has tyra mail, our version of it has Ruffa text. teehee! the show was boring. audio was really bad. the girls are not really model material. the judges were blah. i didn't like. i hope we stop doing our version of US Shows. kainis lang e.

****

the results of the 2006 bar exams came out yesterday. i can only imagine what the examinees go through. it must be hard. really hard.

i have long wanted to be a doctor. but i don't like the idea of studying and taking the board exams so i immediately dropped the idea of me becoming a doctor.

and then while i was taking up my masteral studies, one of my clients was telling me to go to law school instead. he was so willing to help me. he was a very popular lawyer at that time (now, not anymore because he is closely related with Pres ERAP) and he was telling me that i would become a good lawyer.

it's good that i didn't believe him.

why?

because i have friends in nursing school who are lawyers. they are good and successful lawyers. they come from the really good universities. but they too have decided to take up nursing.

so what's my point?

had i followed my client, it would take me 4 years to finish law school.

and then spend 2 more years for nursing school.

it's good that i took the shorter route.

i think i am destined to be a nurse. but then again, i still have to pass the board exams. taking it i guess is my greatest fear for now. i don't know how i will study and prepare for it. i don't know what i will do if i don't pass it the first time i take it. AND i don't know what i will do once i pass the exams.

i think im ranting and i gotta end this now.

****

Shoutout to TETET

i will be missing her birthday celebration. her bday is on friday and for a change she will be celebrating it in an orphanage in antipolo.

Enjoy your birthday with the kids cuz!

****

have a blessed holy week everyone!

No comments: