Jan 1, 2007

2007 Macy's New Year's Resolution
1. Go to church every Sunday.
2. Go to the gym.
3. Take time out to smell the flowers and appreciate a bright new day.
4. Drink water--i think i really need to do this. i can skip drinking water in a day. i can live by drinking coke light or juices. This has got to stop!
5. Read a chapter a day of my nursing books. I need to do this and prepare myself for the exams i will have to take after i graduate.
6. Learn how to drive! It has been a must do for me every year. eek! if my parents do leave this year i need must learn to drive na talaga!
7. Stay less online and do other productive things (like watching dvd or tv--teehee! this is going to be really hard!).
8. Finish my list of to do things everyday and not have them wait for tomorrow.
9. Organize my stuff and keep them organized! teehee.
10.

I will leave number ten a blank muna. Pag iisipan ko ng mabuti!

No comments: