Nov 18, 2006

this is it.

i signed up for boxing classes at sarreal. i will plan to have my first training by Tuesday after work. it's walking distance from my house, so the walk from my house to the gym serves as my warm up. teehee. im hoping that i get to go to the gym to train at least 2 times a week. i have met my trainer already and he seems nice. but he said he is not during training. teehe. tatagal kaya ako--will see.




*****

went to the gym with my dad this morning to watch the pacquiao-morales fight.



they set up a wide screen for the members. so instead of going to the malls or subscribe to sky cable's pay-per-view, we went to the gym na lang. good decision because the fight lasted for three rounds only.

i think it's time Eric Morales change his moniker from el terrible to el retiro(got that from my uncle. so funny!).



he looked really sad on the pic i took. considering he was about to enter the ring at that time. i guess in his heart he knew he would not win. that it was a difficult to beat Manny. anyhoo, I'm sure dami naman sya pera. i was silently rooting for Eric to win. ayaw ko kasi Manny "yabang" Pacquiao. but oh well, i still cheered as he knocked out Eric for the third time.

Manny should just speak Tagalog during interviews. nakakainit ng ulo ang pag ingles niya.

No comments: