Sep 23, 2006

God has heard our prayers that we be spared from duty this week. We are on our last leg of hospital rotations for this semester. And we have saved the best for last...Medical Ward.
Medical ward is the most tiring clinical rotation I have ever had. Plus the heat is killing us! I have always thought that if it was only an airconditioned hospital, it would not be as bad. The eight hours we spend in the hospital is 8 hours well spent. We do everything--morning care, vital signs ( pag malas ka, you might need to do this every 15 minutes!), medications, and the walang katapusang charting! Pag sobrang malas ka pa at namatay ang patient that is assigned to you, mag post mortem ka pa. Sino pa ang gusto maging nurse dyan?

****
I have always refused to watch house. Ayaw ko kasi kay doctor house. My friend fr school Atty A, has been telling me though that I should watch. I bought the dvd weeks ago but still did not watch. Last monday, all i wanted to do was to try and watch one episode. I was hooked! I had to stop watching tuesday and wednesday because i had midterm exams wednesday evening but as soon as i got home, i was again watching. I finally finished the first season friday morning. I now heart house.

****
Sana asa States ako para napanood ko and start ng 3rd season ng grey's anatomy. I told my sister to email me what happens. But I am not expecting that all the cliff hangers from last season be answered in the first episode alone. I can't wait! I can't wait!

****
Im proud of myself because inspite of the time i have spent watching dvd, i was still able to catch up on my readings. I was able to read but don't ask me if i understood what I read...that's a different story!

No comments: