Aug 1, 2006

i have prelim exams later and tomorrow.

it is lea's exams also for the next two days (i started tutoring her 2 weeks ago).

i have been averaging 3 hours of sleep because of my exams and lea's since i would need to prepare test papers for her to answer.

duty resumes thursday, but im hoping it starts friday as i have exams on thursday afternoon that is to cover neurology.

duty for the next two weeks is everyday! i don't know on what to do with regards my work schedule. the vacation leave i applied for was not approved (nothing new!). bahala na si batman!

i want to either party, go out for drinks, watch a movie, or go to the mall--but i can't. not for the next two weeks at least.

August has just started, and it has been crazy already.

but im not complaining.

infact, i was able to change my blog template. and i love my new template (love your own!).

my life is not perfect, but i must say that it is the imperfections that makes life beautiful.

and it is the little things that people do/say that makes me smile.

God is good =D

No comments: