Jul 16, 2006


first off, my birthday greetings to:

milka - july 11
edsel - july 12
tita dedette - july 14
agustine - july 17

happy wedding anniversary to my parents!

and welcome to the Christian World to
Kyle Matthew Mesina Yumul
(congrats bryan and jing!)
****
It has been raining the past week and I am not complaining. I got my much needed rest and have now recovered from my cough and colds (again!). I did not have clinical rotation last week, for some reason we were bumped off Ospital ng Maynila (OM). So, for the coming 2 weeks I will have my Operating room rotation at Mandaluyong Medical Center (MMC). I have been hearing stories from schoolmates that the doctors at MMC are strict. Patay akong bata ako!
We had dinner last night at Gerry's to celebrate my dad and mom's anniversary. After dinner we went to Cafe Breton for coffee and desert. It was time to bond again with my mom's side of the family. Tetet brought the pics from tito sonny's bday so we had a fun time looking at it.
Went to metrowalk with Ate Peach to buy dvd's. Bought dvd's for first season of numb3rs, first and second season ofwithout a trace and first and second season lost. I plan on buying all 5 seasons of 24 the next time we go back to metrowalk. Sana mag sweldo na ulit.

Im so sleepy...2 more hours of staying here in the office and i can go home na. happy monday to all!

No comments: