Jun 25, 2006

The past few days had been bad days. Hopefully, this week will turn out better than the previous week. I've read somewhere that "Happiness is dependent on the events in your life". Im praying for better things this week.

It's almost 4 in the morning and I am here in the office. Yes, I am back to graveyard shift. It's my first day on the new shift and since I was not able to sleep this afternoon, Im getting sleepy already. Pero, kaya ko ito! It was difficult to convince my parents to allow me to take this shift. Paiyakan...as in para lang payagan ako. And my dad had his conditions. First was that I have to start drinking vitamins and second was that anytime I feel na hindi ko na kaya, I should resign. Touched ako that my parents really look after me (and my sisters plus Borgy), but matigas lang ang ulo ko that I be allowed to work. Anyways, I have decided that I will resign before the year ends. I would have to start reviewing for the nursing boards na din naman while I finish my last semester for school. Hmm...But sayang ang Christmas bonus!

My weekend was short. I was having a bad Saturday, good thing my ate asked me if I wanted to go to the mall--Shopping (kahit window lang) is FUN! Very therapeutic talaga ang malling. teehee!

I woke up early Sunday morning for church. I was up before 6:00am because I was planning to go back to sleep after but I was not successful as the afternoon was spent watching dvd and tv.

On our way to church, my dad told me that the place where we live in now was only bought for Php50,000 by my lolo. Wow! The property would now sell for millions. Dati pa daw only three houses were on our street. And right from the garden, you can see the UST Church. I live in Quezon City and UST is 30 mins travel time from my house! Tapos my Great grandfather bought my dad's eldest brother a volkswagen for Php12,500. How I wish I could buy a car for that price! Most probably I will be changing cars every year or every six months even.

I have 2 new discoveries over the weekend. First is lipton's red tea and second is kitkat cappuccino flavor. Uh-oh, Im planning to lose some weight nga pala. sheesh!

Before I went to work last night, I was able to watch Pinoy Meets World at ch 7. They featured Korea for the pilot episode. I have always wanted to go to Korea. Because of all the koreanovela's I have previously watched, super impressed ako sa country nila. They featured pa their theme park na super ganda. One of my friends from school who recently went to Korea though said na very expensive daw dun. I have an ex-officemate from ibank who now works and lives in Korea...paging Divine! Ampunin mo nga ako even for just a week.

Im expecting this week to be a crazy one. With classes and clinical rotations for the whole week (and weeks to come) plus work. Isa lang masasabi ko, Bring It On! ;P

No comments: