Jun 18, 2006



good thing we had reservations kasi super dami ng tao. i think, this is the first ever father's day that we celebrated (my dad being abroad). my other sister was with us, camera shy lang. parang kuya ko si borgy (my younger cousin) sa picture! teehee.

we went to makati med hospital last night to visit mica (get well soon,cuz!) and something really funny happened. me, my ate and tita was dropped off the entrance of the hospital by my mom and dad because it was almost 10 in the evening and visiting hours of makati med was up to 10pm only. when we got to the room, mica's mom told me that the patient on the other room (right beside mica's) was dying already. we went outside and a priest was already inside the room with the relatives of the patient. the door though was half opened. we went back inside the room and after a few minutes my mom, dad and mica's dad went inside the room. my mom was laughing. she went straight the other room (with the dying patient) thinking na yun ung room ni mica. my dad naman was outside with mica's dad. my mom started praying with the relatives of the patient. inisip na daw nya bakit may priest and she got really scared (the last time mica had dengue, it was a really bad case of dengue). tapos pag tingin daw nya sa patient, hindi si mica. she went out agad. teehee! sabi agad ng tita ko, "kami nga ni macy sumilip lang ikaw naman pumasok pa talaga.".

gotta stop blabbing and start preparing for bed. i have orientation at the hospital tomorrow for hospital rotation and i have classes after. i am excited kasi i have a new bag (babaw!). do you still remember back when you were still in school and you get all excited during first day because you have new school stuff? i still remember super enjoy kami ni sassa buying school supplies (diba cuz?). excited pa din ako but not much because i paid for it,teehee! great week ahead everyone!

No comments: