May 12, 2006

i love you sabado, pati na din linggo!

what makes me love this weekend the more is it has been raining since yesterday! horray! kakahiya man aminin, buhay BABOY ako yesterday. After work, i just slept the whole afternoon. had dinner with my dad around 7pm. watched TV and then was in dreamland before 10pm. I didn't do anything school related which is bad. I have to catch up on reading for my med-surgical subject. Oh well, i have the whole weekend to do this. not unless antukin nanaman ako.

tomorrow is Mother's Day, will probably be going out for either lunch or dinner.

i am an addict! i finished one season of grey's anatomy last monday and i can't wait to watch season two. The season one dvd had a few episodes of season two and the last cd was super bitin! kainis.

now that Chris has been voted out of American idol, I am wishing that Taylor wins.

i think i am not making any sense with this post. i always seem to be lost. anyhoo, happy weekend all and happy mother's day to all the momma's! *kisses*

No comments: