Apr 26, 2006


I filed for new work schedule after I have finalized my school schedule. After the new work schedule was approved, my professor decides to change the time our classes start. From 10am to 9am...i get off from work at 9am. kaasar!

I hate, hate the idea of going to school pag summer. Suprisingly, I am SO FAR enjoying my class. My teacher is super funny and even if our lectures are during hours wherein you would rather sleep, he tries his best to have lively classes. Para lang ako nanonood ng cartoons while he lectures. Why? he looks like shrek according to one of my classmates. In fairness, ang cute nya (cute in the sense na parang cartoons)!

****

TV Shows

I am predicting that Kelly will be voted out of american idol later. Time for her to go. I think that this year's winner will either be Chris, Taylor or Elliot.

Shoot Me! I watched PBB Teen Edition last monday and tuesday evening. And have decided not to watch it anymore. Feeling ko lahat ng bata doon iiyak and will reveal something about themselves to get attention. My mom calls one of the girls "laglag balikat". She always wears off- shoulder shirts. Parang lagi daw may party. I know they will all end up as "artista" as they get out of the PBB house. And as all newspaper write-ups put it, lahat sila "artistahin". I wonder what's next after the teen edition. How about PBB Retired Edition? teehee!

I have not been watching amazing race because the racers are boring. Weird because I have always loved the show. I just don't know if it's with the racers and the show or it's just me.


****

Shoutout: Welcome to this world George Spencer!
Congratulations to cousins John and Milka.

No comments: