Jul 27, 2005

Bits and Pieces

.::thanks to choi salon, a korean salon in makati avenue. i like my hair na ulit. weird lang the salon bec the hairstylist is korean and most of the clients are koreans. it's like you are in a koreanovela! teehee! but for super nice hair rebond and hair relax the place is a must!

.::new bed for me! my dad got me a new bed. funny lang kasi i hardly sleep at my room since i started working at night. when i get home from work which is around 6am i sleep at my parents room bec i don't have tv in my room and the tv lulls me to sleep. it is only during my day off that i get to sleep in my room. but still i love my new bed....thanks,pop! how about getting me a tv for my room? =)

.::super excited to get my flipflops from sassa . you could visit her website for flipflop samples and message me for orders.

.::was able to watch wwe raw on tv this afternoon and it was great to see shawn michaels, hulk hogan and john cena on the ring. hulk hogan is old na,hehehe! after he left the ring he was puffing and huffing...na pagod si lolo!

.::its a seven for lance armstrong!

.::we got a lot of calls yesterday and in exchange for that we got free starbucks coffee. weebee to freebies!

.::mom will be having an operation on saturday. she's an out-patient but please pray for her kasi naman nerbyosa. she was suppose to have it last sat but with her high blood pressure, doctor had to postpone the procedure.

.::taking calls again in a few minutes...amp!

No comments: