Jan 9, 2005

Press On!

it's monday once again. i should not be blogging but instead preparing for work, but monday blues=katamaran!
i had a nice, ok super nice dream last night but unlike sassy i won't be sharing it here para magkatotoo!
the week ahead is busy, as usual. i have tons of things to do for school meaning watching ocean's twelve is out of the picture right now. sana lang i won't be tamad the whole week to finish whatever i have to do and to read whatever i have to read. it's unfair that teachers give us so much things to do, di ba nila naisip na working students kami. meaning we don't have as much free time as the full time students have.
weekend was so-so. went to tutuban (yeyey!) yesterday with mommy and bheng. bought a shirt lang and tela for a top i will be wearing for kiboy's wedding.
the highlight of the weekend was having the chance to talk to mimi for i guess an hour. sobrang daldal namin! she shared stories of her life in the states and im just really happy for her because she is starting to make all her dreams come true. i miss her but i guess she is in a better place right now where a lot of oppurtunities are open for her unlike here.
it's 7:30 in my watch and i really have to prepare for work na or else my mom will kill me (exagge!) kasi ma late nanaman kmi. im praying that the week ahead will be a good one for me and for you reading this.

Philippians 3:13-14: Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

I whine too much and I know i should just be greatful for every blessing i receive. BIG or small. This verse has become my verse for the year. With this verse, i am assured that THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

No comments: