Dec 5, 2004

i want to blog but im so distracted with a lot of things. it has been a while since my last entry and a lot of things has happened already and i can't seem to remember anything. epekto ata ito ng RHB!
i miss mimi and sassa...i guess kung andito silang dalawa, na alog na ng husto ang utak ko sa kakabatok nila sa akin.
i know i have other things to worry about...like anatomy...that i haven't started my Christmas shopping yet...that i still have nothing to wear for the christmas party...that i don't know how to get a person's blood pressure and we have a return demonstration on saturday...the 50 items exam on saturday and knowing that i won't be able to study for that since we have a christmas party on friday...that the comming week will be uberly hectic...that i haven't wrapped the gifts for clients...that a week before christmas will be prelims...and finally the thing that bothers me the most and makes me sad the most is........
but like what one of my friends told me, i have to bring out the kid in me...masaya dapat ang Christmas. it is indeed a season of celebration.
i hate this roller coaster ride of my life...dapat na ata akong bumababa dito. someone please teach me how.


No comments: