Aug 7, 2004

Thank God for weekends, when not only me but most of us (not all since others have to go to work on weekends) have the chance to rest, recharge the almost drained if not totally drained batteries of our body and to do the things you have wanted to do over the "crazy week" but couldn't since 24 hours a day seem to be so short.

Work is fine...bosses in the office have talked me into extending what was suppose to be a 6 months training to an additional 3 months. I hated the idea since i know i am not a "service " person but a "sales" person, but since an office mate is to give birth anytime i have no choice but to say yes. So i am still doing the service work until the office mate goes back to work from the maternity leave.

I never thought nursing school would be this busy and demanding. So many things to memorize and remember--and to think im only in my first semester. I have been actually thinking if this is really what i want--if im really cut for the nursing profession....



No comments: