May 24, 2004

after more than a year of being together....is it finally time to say goodbye?

im not talking about my lovelife here--im talking about my phone. i wasn't able to bring my phone to work this morning, sabi nga ni mommy sobrang makakalimutin ko daw. when i came home from work, my phone was not working anymore. asked the maids if nahulog ang phone ko, di naman daw. i was really asar. could you imagine life without a phone? so what i did was to go to the mall and have my phone checked. i first went to semicon, and the guy told me that i would have to leave my phone for 3 days and to just call or come back to know what went wrong. initial charge would be Php550. o gaz! 550 and that was just for the checking. too expensive, so i then went to nokia. they will charge me 500 and the phone would be ready tomorrow. but if they have to change a part that would of course be charged to me. i decided then not to leave my phone and just have it checked with brightpoint, who happens to be our client so i might be able to get a discount. the girl at nokia told me that i will lose everythin stored on my phone and memory card--i will lose one year of memories (the photos) and most importantly, the phone numbers stored.

i remember making an entry a few days ago that i was thinking of trading my phone to an ericsson unit...and i remember telling mica and tita grace last saturday na kahit na ilang beses na nahulog phone ko, never pa sya nasira. wha!!!!!

buti na lang edsel lent me his extra phone, atleast i still get to text and call. maybe this is God's way of telling me to get a new phone....maybe....maybe...and maybe not.

***********

if you happen to get a chance to eat at KFC....eat the chuckie meal and give me na lang the powerpuff doll. i have the blossom doll already but i want the bubbles and buttercup dolls too.

***********

pashy called me tonight to tell me na may adidas sale sa office nya tom. it was suppose to be an employees sale only but they are allowing non-employees to shop tomorrow. wha!!!! im sad because my phone is not working and because i can't go to the sale because i have work. i hope and pray that he gets to buy me shoes and jacket and bag and shirt and slippers....

No comments: