Feb 5, 2004

Friday's top five

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
daring....nyikes! I guess I'm just not the adventurous type. I guess when I was in bohol and I had to cross a hanging bridge na sira-sira na na super taas--is that daring enough? nah! But I would like to try and win the 50K in fear factor!
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
jump off a plane ;)

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
5

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
wala....I haven't risked anything yet...I have to do something about this!

5. ... and what's the worst?
yahoo! wala din....this week's top five is boring! ;)

No comments: